Monday, September 22, 2008

Information from our veterinarian


Vet's verdict........ Jasper lived on his own for quite a while before coming into our life. Malnourished :( His little spine emphasized like a dinosaur. I thought his tummy indicated that he had worms. The vet confirmed that. Jasper also has been attacked by fleas. Our tough baby did pretty well fending for himself considering his youth & hazards. Of course, we are unsure of his exact age. Doc thinks 4 to 6 weeks old, so we are taking the middle ground of 5 weeks.

Something the veterinarian said has really stuck with me. "I'm not sure who is more lucky.... Jasper or you."

This is a favorite photo. I know.... I say that alot :) Click on Jasper's photograph above for a bigger image.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home